Lawson marketing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
However, we may change this policy from time to time: all changes will be kept up-to-date on this page and Lawson Marketing will make any such changes publicly apparent. This current policy is effective from 21/01/2010 and was last updated 27/01/2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are also currently trialling Google Analytics Advertiser Features. This collects data about traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to help improve our services
- we may use information you provide to customise the website according to your interests
- where you have indicated by ticking our opt-in clause, we may periodically send promotional emails about special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive; a cookie does not in any way provide access to your computer or any information about you other than what you provide.)
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Lawson Marketing will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may also choose to further restrict the use of any personal information you supply to us in the following ways:
- when using the Request Callback function on this website, you can elect whether you are prepared to opt-in for receipt of additional promotional materials from us throughout the year by using the tick box supplied
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can opt out of the collection of data by Google Analytics by following this link.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Lawson Marketing Consultancy Ltd, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.