Terms and Conditions
- Payment with booking is required to hold places on a course.
- Where our trainer has to travel to a client site, reasonable travel costs will be paid by the client.
- Cheques should be made payable to Lawson Marketing Consultancy Ltd.
- To pay by BACS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation by LMC: In the event insufficient numbers sign up for a particular course, an alternative arrangement will be offered (different location, different date or full refund at client’s preference).
- Cancellation by delegate: 50% refund will be granted for cancellations notified in writing 4 weeks or more before the commencement of a course; notifications made after this time will attract the full fee (though a substitute attendee or transfer to another course will also be permissible, once only).
- LMC is not liable for any loss, damage, theft, injury, or personal expense incurred as a result of attending a course.
- LMC retain copyright on all course materials and no element of course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise), without the written consent of LMC.
- Any audio or video recording or photography of our courses is prohibited unless permission has been received in writing in advance. We reserve the right to eject offenders and to confiscate recording or photographic material without liability of any kind whatsoever to the company, its employees or agents, and without refund of fees paid.
What’s included in the courses?
- All courses carry a pre-course questionnaire, which delegates will be required to complete at least one week prior to attending.
- Delegates will be welcomed by a drinks reception at the start of each course.
- Courses are all interactive and contain exercises / break-out sessions.
- Each delegate will receive full course handouts bound in a folder.
- Lunch is provided for full-day courses.
- Upon completion of each course, delegates will each receive a certificate of attendance.
Where do the courses take place?
All our courses run regularly in Cambridge and we have access to facilities to enable us to meet most date requirements. Courses take place both on our site at St John’s Innovation Centre and close to us at the Cambridge Football Association.
We are also delighted to offer training on client sites anywhere within the UK (conditional upon a minimum of 4 attendees).
Should you have any query relating to any aspect of our training courses, please email email@example.com
Click here to find out